The Ergonomics Careers Day is the only event in the UK to bring together over a hundred undergraduates, MSc & PhD students and recent graduates and by exhibiting you will have the opportunity to meet them.
Exhibiting at the Ergonomics Careers Day represents excellent value for money especially when compared to the cost of recruitment advertising and consultancy fees.
Even if you’re not actively recruiting at the time of the event, there’s no reason not to have a presence there in order to meet the people who are likely to be among the candidates when you do recruit.
• Meet high calibre undergraduate and postgraduate students face-to-face
• Promote recruitment opportunities to a targeted audience
• Raise your company profile with potential applicants
• Build a pool of candidates to meet current and future staffing needs
• Network with colleagues and evaluate the competition
• For the smaller recruiters it gives the opportunity to feature alongside some of the better known recruiters in the field
• Free national publicity for your organisation, your website and your vacancies
Don’t just take our word for it:
“Last year’s careers fair was extremely valuable to NATS and we recruited someone directly as a result of that fair” Neil May, Head of Human Factors, NATS
Previous exhibitors include BAE Systems, Atkins Global, QinetiQ, Jaguar Land Rover, NATS, Arcadis, AWE, Network Rail, Office for Nuclear Regulation, MBDA, Cavendish Nuclear, Greenstreet Berman and many more.
Exhibition spaces at the Ergonomics Careers Day are strictly limited and cost just £249+VAT (£199+VAT if you are a CIEHF Registered Consultancy) which includes:
• Exhibition stand
• Lunch & refreshments for 2 people manning the stand
• 100 words about your company on the event website along with your logo
• Pre-event publicity using social media channels
• Advertising of your opportunities (internships, placement years, graduate roles, volunteering opportunities) to delegates who will be attending the event.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org